Thursday, March 22, 2007

512 straight cut / 505 standard segment

its funny when you try to leave a trend behind..
by some unfortunate event..you'll end up having to re-live it again..

Just when i thought my jeans-wearing era its over..
sadly..im back to wear one of those again..everyday..
those people close to me will probably know that they wont find me in a pair of jeans anymore..
not for the past one year or so..
i'm always seen either with my bermudas on or a pair of custom made tailor pants.
dont ask why..but i guess i've grown up..hah
although it doesn't make sense in any ways. =P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
anyways that leads to my closing sentence for today..
i got a job at Levi's Strauss and Co.!!!
woohooo!! haha
great aint it? and you know whats even greater??
im able to purchase any levi jeans at 30% discount!
its only my second day of werk i already bought a pair of 512 and 505..hah
greedy you say..i'll assure you more to come in the future..

so its time you people better be nice to me if you wanna get a pair at good price..!
and sorry no imitations please.
Cuz i'll remind myself to directly offend and bitch you the next time you people wear those levi's you cheapskate buy at pasar malam..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home